Nexus 5 OEM charger.
Prior to posting, in order to understand where I am coming from plug in the OEM charger that came in your Nexus 5 box charge something for a time with the included micro USB cable if possible. Now to the question: After unplugging the officially shipped OEM charger that came with the Nexus 5 can you hear a faint buzzing coming from the AC adapter if the adapter is next to your ear? I heard that there is supposed to be Qualcomm quickcharge circuitry built into the OEM charger to aide in charging speeds and simply want to hear the experience of others.
Last edited by draconianchaos; 12-20-2013 at 09:03 PM.
- 12-20-2013, 10:12 PM #2
- 12-23-2013, 03:36 AM #3
- By Shawn Edward in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:11 AM
- By skab11 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:56 PM
- By clankfu in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:01 PM
- By manish87 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:22 PM
- By Sandeep Kulshrestha in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:53 AM