1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5 OEM charger.

Prior to posting, in order to understand where I am coming from plug in the OEM charger that came in your Nexus 5 box charge something for a time with the included micro USB cable if possible. Now to the question: After unplugging the officially shipped OEM charger that came with the Nexus 5 can you hear a faint buzzing coming from the AC adapter if the adapter is next to your ear? I heard that there is supposed to be Qualcomm quickcharge circuitry built into the OEM charger to aide in charging speeds and simply want to hear the experience of others.
    Last edited by draconianchaos; 12-20-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4.2 KitKat

Default Re: Nexus 5 OEM charger.

Quote Originally Posted by draconianchaos View Post
    Prior to posting, in order to understand where I am coming from plug in the OEM charger that came in your Nexus 5 box charge something for a time with the included micro USB cable if possible. Now to the question: After unplugging the officially shipped OEM charger that came with the Nexus 5 can you hear a faint buzzing coming from the AC adapter if the adapter is next to your ear? I heard that there is supposed to be Qualcomm quickcharge circuitry built into the OEM charger to aide in charging speeds and simply want to hear the experience of others.
    Someone else noticed it! It happens to me too! I thought it was only me.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Default Re: Nexus 5 OEM charger.

i have same issue can i continue to use my charger or is it broke? have it for a week and make noise each morning when i unplug....