- 9 Posts
I must not be the only one who thinks the battery on the Nexus 5 is pretty rubbish.
I was wondering if there's any websites I can buy a higher mAh battery from to put in my phone. It runs out just after work and I'd like to use it for the day without 2 charges.
Also does it require any soldering to replace the battery?
P.S, UK sites would be appreciated, or those who ship to the UK
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-29-2013, 03:17 PM #2
- 12-29-2013, 03:32 PM #3
- 2,621 Posts
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By KWKSLVR in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2013, 12:40 PM
- By batterywontcharge in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:12 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum HP Chromebook 11Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 12:21 AM
- By papeter in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:01 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum ChromebooksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:38 AM