1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default best armband for nexus 5

alright, so i've order three of those cheap armbands from ebay and amazon (they were like 5 bucks each). they look great, it works, but they all tend to fall apart after couple of weeks of use.

i need some recommendation for some sturdy armband for the nexus 5. i don't need anything with special pockets or high-end material. I just want something simple/minimal that wont fall apart after 2 weeks of use (3 times/week). looking to spend no more than 20. 30 if it's awesome.

this one looks good but it doesn't seem to fit the n5 according to one of the guys who replied to my question.
    Amazon.com : Armband for OtterBox Cases by Tune Belt fits iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c and iPhone 4 / 4S Defender / Commuter Series Cases and others : Electronics

Default Re: best armband for nexus 5

Amazon.com: Belkin EaseFit Plus Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S III (Purple / Pink): Electronics

I use that one. Got it at target. Ive been using it for over a year with my N4 and now since November with my N5. It fits with a slimmer case, but a heavy duty case won't fit.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by gmurphy0487 View Post
    Amazon.com: Belkin EaseFit Plus Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S III (Purple / Pink): Electronics

I use that one. Got it at target. Ive been using it for over a year with my N4 and now since November with my N5. It fits with a slimmer case, but a heavy duty case won't fit.
    thank you for the recommendation, but i ended up purchasing this one. I've used it twice so far and it seems to be pretty sturdy. what i like most about this armband is the strength of the velcro.

Amazon.com: Sport Armband for Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Motorola Moto X (and more): Cell Phones & Accessories
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

so i've been using this armband for about 3 weeks and so far, it's been performing flawlessly. the velcro is still very strong and the stitching has not exploded off yet (the last two armband deteriorated at the end of the month). by far the best armband i've used.