Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kevin O'Quinn
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Neo Hybrid Bright Red [Pictures Coming Soon]

So, I finally decided to pull the plug and end my stretch with using my Nexus 5 without a case. Yesterday I decided that I would like to purchase a Neo Hybrid for my Nexus 5. A few months ago, I was looking through cases and saw the Neo Hybrid, which immediately jumped out at me due to its slim profile and extremely fashionable look. I decided upon the silver version, since that was my personal favorite. Yesterday when I finally decided to order one, I noticed that a new option was added, and it was called 'Bright Red'. I was immediately attracted to it, Much more than I was even for the silver version. So, I decided to buy that one instead. Much to my dismay, it won't be shipped until February 21, so I'll have to wait a bit until I can get it.

Anyways, the reason I posted this, was to see if anyone else here that loves this new red color option, and so that I can post a few pictures of it so that you guys can get a better sense of what shade of red it really looks like in person, so that you know if you actually like it. I will post the pictures when I receive it in a few weeks, but until then, here is the render of it from the Amazon page.

Neo Hybrid Bright Red [Pictures Coming Soon]-61r7aofygvl._sy600_.jpg
    Be sure and hit the thanks button if anything I said was helpful to you!

Global Posts
    18,506 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Neo Hybrid Bright Red [Pictures Coming Soon]

Looks really slick...I want one...

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by chadthebuilder View Post
    So, I finally decided to pull the plug and end my stretch with using my Nexus 5 without a case. Yesterday I decided that I would like to purchase a Neo Hybrid for my Nexus 5. A few months ago, I was looking through cases and saw the Neo Hybrid, which immediately jumped out at me due to its slim profile and extremely fashionable look. I decided upon the silver version, since that was my personal favorite. Yesterday when I finally decided to order one, I noticed that a new option was added, and it was called 'Bright Red'. I was immediately attracted to it, Much more than I was even for the silver version. So, I decided to buy that one instead. Much to my dismay, it won't be shipped until February 21, so I'll have to wait a bit until I can get it.

Anyways, the reason I posted this, was to see if anyone else here that loves this new red color option, and so that I can post a few pictures of it so that you guys can get a better sense of what shade of red it really looks like in person, so that you know if you actually like it. I will post the pictures when I receive it in a few weeks, but until then, here is the render of it from the Amazon page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61R7AofYGVL._SY600_.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	104033
    I'm liking the red. I almost ordered the red phone to replace my white one, but decided on the official bumper in red instead (save some money that way too).

I have the Neo Hybrid now and I like it a lot. I might have to get this to keep the red going strong.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

ROM
    STOCK

I got the slim armor Bright red case and its not really red... It's more if a neon Orange like the street cones. But it's red under certain lights and environments. Returning it soon, I really love my neo hybrid case though. Just wish the back wasn't so fingerprint/scratch prone. And wish it had more grip to it on the back.

Posted via Android Central App

I just received my red neo hybrid case. It's definitely NOT the red shown in the picture. Its a neon red almost orange color. From what I gather this is similar to the actual color of the red nexus 5. I was disappointed at first because I bought this case for the red I saw in the picture. However I do think the neon/red orange is pretty cool. I'm a guitar player and its almost dead on with a color Ibanez guitars produced in the 80's they called "road flare red". The case itself is high quality and for the money is a solid buy. Although I'm having issues with my screen protector bubbling on the edges because the case fits a little snug.

Posted via Android Central App