Nexus 5: Best magnetic lens

Alex Karim

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Alright so I'm in the market for a magnetic lens. I'm going to Kenya and would love to utilize the Nexus 5's camera but I want some different lenses to help capture scenery and such. I'm wondering which lens nexus 5 owners have tried and what they believe works best. I've heard of some not focusing correctly and covering corners of the photos.

Posted via Android Central App

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 5: Best Magnetic Lens

You're better off getting a real camera honestly. More dedicated features, and often still pretty cheap.

Alex Karim

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nexus 5: Best Magnetic Lens

I agree with you but there will be times when I won't be carrying my camera ( point and shoot) and I would like to still take some good pictures. It's interesting seeing how Google added this feature but no one really utilized it

Posted via Android Central App

Siggz

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I know PhotoJojo did some macro, fisheye and wide angle lesnes, and I think AfroPenKid did a review on them ages ago.

Mojo1094

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I have a couple of those Photo Jojo lenses. the magnet isn't very strong on my Nexus so they don't stay as well as they did with their own metallic ring that comes with them. that said, the PhotoJojo people and products are outstanding.

rav16

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
For what it's worth, I have a couple of those Photo Jojo lenses. the magnet isn't very strong on my Nexus so they don't stay as well as they did with their own metallic ring that comes with them. that said, the PhotoJojo people and products are outstanding.

Is it loss possible for you to share images taken by the product and the pics of the product itself ?