Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5: Best magnetic lens

Alright so I'm in the market for a magnetic lens. I'm going to Kenya and would love to utilize the Nexus 5's camera but I want some different lenses to help capture scenery and such. I'm wondering which lens nexus 5 owners have tried and what they believe works best. I've heard of some not focusing correctly and covering corners of the photos.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Nexus 5: Best magnetic lens

I know PhotoJojo did some macro, fisheye and wide angle lesnes, and I think AfroPenKid did a review on them ages ago.

For what it's worth, I have a couple of those Photo Jojo lenses. the magnet isn't very strong on my Nexus so they don't stay as well as they did with their own metallic ring that comes with them. that said, the PhotoJojo people and products are outstanding.

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo1094 View Post
    For what it's worth, I have a couple of those Photo Jojo lenses. the magnet isn't very strong on my Nexus so they don't stay as well as they did with their own metallic ring that comes with them. that said, the PhotoJojo people and products are outstanding.
    Is it loss possible for you to share images taken by the product and the pics of the product itself ?