- 2 Posts
nexus 5 micro USB cable
Well I lost my nexus 5 micro USB cable but I still have the wall adaptor. I've read a lot of articles that state that using a 3rd party cable/charger can do bad for the phone.
Does it make a difference to use to a 3rd party cable (I have a Samsung USB cable) with my nexus charger? Or is there any way I can get a nexus USB cable? I couldn't find them in amazon.
Also does the charging speed has anything to do with the USB cable? (USB 3.0 , USB 2.0 difference perhaps? ) I don't know if its just what I felt but I think the phone charged a bit slower with my Samsung USB cable.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-13-2014, 11:50 PM #2
- 04-13-2014, 11:55 PM #3
Re: nexus 5 micro USB cable
Welcome to the forums.
I found this: https://play.google.com/store/device...ging_accessory
Other options can be found here: LG Nexus 5 USB Cables - ShopAndroid
- 04-15-2014, 01:32 PM #4
- 04-20-2014, 03:35 AM #6
- By Harry Wild in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-07-2014, 02:07 PM
- By StickyLabel7 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:34 AM
- By Ion_NotePro in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2014, 05:35 PM
- By joetheghost in forum Nexus 10 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 05:28 AM
- By Greg C in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:04 AM