- 5 Posts
Spigen Ultra Slim Fit RUINS Google Maps and network access
I have a Spigen Nexus 5 Ultra Slim Fit case for my Nexus 5 phone. I have found for a long time that Google Maps works terribly on my phone, and it wasn't until very recently that I tried it with the case off. WITHOUT the case, it works PERFECTLY - even in areas where there is no 4G reception.
So - it is clear that the Spigen case is killing my ability to use my phone as it was intended. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Is there a case that won't impede my reception? Is this weird?
- 04-25-2014, 11:53 AM #2
- 1,012 Posts
Re: Spigen Ultra Slim Fit RUINS Google Maps and network access
Try one of the Spigen clear cases. It's probably the metal case that's blocking the gps signal. Better yet, the Ringke Fusion Crystal View cases have better grip and are softer. Amazon.com: [DROP PROTECTION] RINGKE FUSIONŽ Google Nexus 5 Case Bumper [CRYSTAL VIEW] The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel + Design It Yourself Active Touch Technology Premium Hybrid Hard Case [Eco/DIY Package] fo
- By lovelygirlvst in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2015, 06:46 AM
- By stephanie85 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:31 AM
- By matt3166 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:25 AM
- By Richard Lucas1 in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:32 PM
- By S-Doo-1965 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:12 PM