Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default wireless charging broken

The phone will no longer wireless charge. The Sprint repair store said to call Google. Google said do a factory reset. No change. Google said to call LG. No response from LG. Has anybody else had this issue? Any suggestions?

Default Re: wireless charging broken

Have you tried more than one charger?

Have you ever removed/opened the back of the phone?

What happens when you place the phone on the charger?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Did try other chargers.

Found a post on I-Fixit about a contact in the middle of the back which can become corroded and or loose. Applied pressure to the middle of the back and now it charges.

I have been having this issue. Not sure but it seems since 4.4.4. When I put the N5 on the wireless charger it will turn off in a several minutes and I have to hold the power button in place for several seconds to restart. Anyone else?
    Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2