- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
wireless charging broken
The phone will no longer wireless charge. The Sprint repair store said to call Google. Google said do a factory reset. No change. Google said to call LG. No response from LG. Has anybody else had this issue? Any suggestions?
- 05-15-2014, 01:50 PM #2
- 07-20-2014, 01:38 PM #4
Re: wireless charging broken
I have been having this issue. Not sure but it seems since 4.4.4. When I put the N5 on the wireless charger it will turn off in a several minutes and I have to hold the power button in place for several seconds to restart. Anyone else?
- By MamaBear2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 22Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:30 PM
- By aidopotato in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-16-2014, 03:38 AM
- By Magicman08 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 11:04 PM
- By Patricia Richards1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:44 PM
- By Walkingbad in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 04:57 PM