Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default nexus 5 battery case?

So like most I have grown quite frustrated with the battery life of my nexus 5. Has anyone used a battery case? If so, which brand and how well did it work? Also, how much do they cost?

I see a generic one on eBay for 20 bucks that looks alright.

I'm just wondering what others have used.

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: nexus 5 battery case?

I have had this same issue with my Nexus 5 and I did an extensive search on Amazon and found the i-Blason rechargeable case, looked at reviews on the product and found they were all positive so I decided to try it out I've have the case for about two weeks now and I it works amazing and did a charge test with it with my battery at 20% and within two hours my battery was at 65-70% charged but I have found if you charge it and continue to use your Nexus 5 heavily then it will not charge as fast but overall well worth the money I purchased the case for 65$ but there are others out there much cheaper that I haven't tried yet so good luck to you

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: nexus 5 battery case?

A guy who works with me uses this one. it is a bit too expansive and I wouldn't pay so much for a case but he is really happy with it.
    Amazon.com: Google Nexus 5 Battery Case 2860mAh (Black Limefuel L28N5) Rechargeable External Battery Protection Case: Cell Phones & Accessories

nexus 5 battery case?-51yxidrx26l._sl1500_.jpg