Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts

Red face I think I just found the best thin case for nexus 5

I just went to the source and found this case. It's called snap on case, made by lg and has original accessory sticker on it, the case is extremely thin, fit perfectly and precisely, cover up every sides except the bottom. It is also rubberised. It looks something like this, but mine has just LG logo on the middle Accessoires mobiles LG CCF-300: Retrouvez nos accessoires smartphones LGI think I just found the best thin case for nexus 5-img_20140609_153020.jpgI think I just found the best thin case for nexus 5-img_20140609_153029.jpgI think I just found the best thin case for nexus 5-img_20140609_153039.jpg

Default Re: I think I just found the best thin case for nexus 5

Nice! I have a Poetic case myself: Poetic Palette Case for Google Nexus 5! | Poetic Cases

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Nice, that one looks good as well

It's a little slippery, though, despite the textured hard plastic. I wouldn't mind some rubberization, like on yours.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts

It's a little slippery, though, despite the textured hard plastic. I wouldn't mind some rubberization, like on yours.
    yeah, I am actually surprised on the feel of this case. It feels exactly the same as if you are touching the back of the black nexus 5, literally no difference

If you want rubbery, get this: Amazon.com: [DROP PROTECTION] RINGKE FUSIONĀ® Google Nexus 5 Case Bumper [CRYSTAL VIEW] The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel + Design It Yourself Active Touch Technology Premium Hybrid Hard Case [Eco/DIY Package] f

It has amazing gripability, and I never feel like it's going to slip out of my hand. I found it on ebay for $6 and free shipping. I have a bunch of different cases I use for my N5, and this is without a doubt the best "feeling" case I've ever had.
    Thanked by 3:

Thanks! Maybe I'll give it try at some point. Does it slip into and out of a pocket easily? That's the balance that can be hard to find--grippable enough that it doesn't slip out of the hand easily, but smooth enough that it doesn't get caught up in fabric. I've dropped phones before because the case got stuck in my pocket, then flew out when I got it free.

Thanks! Maybe I'll give it try at some point. Does it slip into and out of a pocket easily? That's the balance that can be hard to find--grippable enough that it doesn't slip out of the hand easily, but smooth enough that it doesn't get caught up in fabric. I've dropped phones before because the case got stuck in my pocket, then flew out when I got it free.
    I honestly don't know about putting it in my pockets, as I've (believe it or not) never put any phone I've ever had in my pockets. I always use a holster or carry it in my hand.

But, I just tried it, and I don't have any problems getting it out of my pocket. It's tacky enough for your hands, but it doesn't stick to fabric.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

When I click on the original link it brings me to an updated version possibly - looks like a snap on that looks exactly like the back panel of the phone - too brand its a fr link

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

How do I get this case stateside and does it come in other colors?

Posted via Android Central App

Its look ideal thx for Recomend )))

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast JB

Not knocking this case, but I really love the official Google snap case too. I like how it has a lip so I can put it face down on a table.

Quote Originally Posted by KidCuda View Post
    Not knocking this case, but I really love the official Google snap case too. I like how it has a lip so I can put it face down on a table.
    You can get those on ebay for around $9. Sure they're counterfeits, but the quality is real good. Bought several colors and love them.

Seems like it adds a lot of width to the device, doesn't it? I have rather small hands so for example the neo hybrid case from spigen made my n5 too wide for me to hold comfortably.

I looks very classy, but is it strong enough?