Finally got my Pressy!

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I finally got my Pressy after backing them on Kickstarter some time last year. I was a bit skeptical from the beginning but I am incredibly impressed!

By far the best N5 accessory I own. You can program it to launch any program, change tons of settings and many other things. You can program up to 9 different actions by using combinations of short and long presses of the button.

You can see all the info you'd ever want at their website but I've attached some real world pictures.

Pressy - The almighty Android button

pressy1.jpgpressy2.jpgpressy3.jpgpressy4.jpgpressy5.jpgpressy6.jpg

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
It might be a great device, but I just can't bring myself to spend $27 for a button. Instead I bought a chinese clone for .39 cents. We'll see if it's any good.

Last edited:

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
It's expensive but it's worth it to be able to use their app. The knockoffs are not user friendly at all and they fall apart pretty easily. People pay more than this for many cases so I had no problems spending money for all the benefits.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
It's expensive but it's worth it to be able to use their app. The knockoffs are not user friendly at all and they fall apart pretty easily. People pay more than this for many cases so I had no problems spending money for all the benefits.

Someone said the Klick app works well on the cheap ones. If it doesn't, I'm only out .39 cents. For me, I'd rather buy a $27 case that will protect it. To each their own.

treno

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I received notification that mine has been shipped. I'm looking forward to getting it any day now and trying it out. Seems like a great idea to me.

brownsdawg

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if this can be programmed to launch Google Now on my phone? I'm envisioning using it as a way to quickly get google now up to set reminders, do searches, or call people with voice recognition

The one issue is that I use a pattern for screen unlock, so I would have to disable that if I wanted it to truly work (correct?).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx