- 1 Posts
Lost root after flashing Omni-rom!?
Title says it all, just picked up a nexus 5, rooted, installed twrp, then flashed Omni. I try to go to reboot recovery and reboot device but I get no prompt to fix the root I lost through twrp, and I fixed permissions. Any suggestions?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-16-2013, 09:44 AM #2
- 12-16-2013, 10:13 AM #3
- By kamoteuz in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2013, 05:33 PM
- By Robert Youmans in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:10 PM
- By Ravish Agarwal in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:14 AM
- By kylota in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:17 AM
- By mrguilty101 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:02 PM