- 22 Posts
I can't activate ART since I've rooted?
When I first got my Nexus 5 I switched to ART from Dalvik and everything was fine. I then rooted it and after a while of it being rooted I decided to revert to stock, so I factory reset my phone but now even though it's no longer rooted when I try to switch to ART it reboots yet the phone remains in Dalvik anyways. What's wrong and how do I fix this? I've heard that Xblast Tools is the culprit but I honestly don't know.
- 12-25-2013, 02:57 AM #2
Re: I can't activate ART since I've rooted?
If you have the xposed framework installed it automatically disables art on boot. It does this because xposed is not compatible with art and could mess up your device if art is enabled.
Posted via Android Central App
- By razz2525 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:59 AM
- By cj_83 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:21 AM
- By JZunk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:21 PM
- By thundermustard in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:40 PM
- By zophini in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 11:20 AM