- 12-30-2013, 07:40 AM #2
Re: [ROOTING] Nexus 5
Rooting the Nexus 5 is no different than unlocking and rooting any other Nexus. After owning a few Nexus and non Nexus devices its obvious the Nexus line has one of the most friendliest and easiest methods to obtain root.
You can find toolkits available that will help you root the device. However as I recommend to most its best to learn how to do it manually because the time will eventually come that you want or need to revert things or troubleshoot a problem and sometimes that is where the toolkits fail to help.
Below is probably the most known and popular toolkit.
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 12-30-2013, 09:16 AM #3
- 12-30-2013, 05:50 PM #4
Last edited by srkmagnus; 12-31-2013 at 09:41 AM.
- 12-31-2013, 08:29 AM #5
- 12-31-2013, 09:37 AM #6
- 12-31-2013, 09:47 AM #7
- 12-31-2013, 09:56 AM #8
- By r390a in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:08 PM
- By amroa in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:18 AM
- By vdyaulaw in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:18 PM
- By sewart in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:03 AM
- By masteh in forum LG myTouch ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:50 AM