- 12-30-2013, 07:40 AM #2
- 12-30-2013, 09:16 AM #3
- 12-30-2013, 05:50 PM #4
Last edited by srkmagnus; 12-31-2013 at 09:41 AM.
- 12-31-2013, 08:29 AM #5
- 12-31-2013, 09:37 AM #6
- 12-31-2013, 09:47 AM #7
Re: [ROOTING] Nexus 5
The above thread provides information on unlocking the bootloader, installing a custom recovery and rooting. The information is pretty straight forward and assumes you have the sdk installed and working. The link I posted for the Chainfire method is an auto-root method which involves two commands once you have the package downloaded to the platform-tools folder of the sdk. Both references are good resources if you plan to root the device.
- 12-31-2013, 09:56 AM #8
- By r390a in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:08 PM
- By amroa in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:18 AM
- By vdyaulaw in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:18 PM
- By sewart in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:03 AM
- By masteh in forum LG myTouch ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:50 AM