CM Features on stock ROM
I recently switched from CM 11 back to the stock ROM due to CM's instability and lag however there are a few features that I do miss. Does anyone know of a way that I can get: battery percentage in the upper right (that I can read); different symbols for H and H+; and the ability to hide wake the phone with the volume buttons.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-04-2014, 10:17 AM #2
- 01-04-2014, 03:33 PM #3
- 01-08-2014, 01:53 PM #4
Re: CM Features on stock ROM
Plus 1 for Xposed Framework. I have not used it, but know it can customize the device to your liking without an issue. Be sure to make a backup of the device just in case something goes bad and you want to restore a working ROM.
- By Andrew Lima in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:36 PM
- By Paul Walker5 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2014, 02:31 AM
- By cjjatpuresilica in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:38 AM
- By Rick Bell in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:32 AM
- By hillyboy in forum HTC Desire SReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:31 PM