Nexus 5 - need help with windows vista.....
Trying to root my nexus 5 but it can't update USB drivers keeps asking for a disk. I have looks up ways to update them but to no avail. Can someone please help can't root until this is fixed.
Thanks I. Advance. And this is my first to.e rooting.
- 01-04-2014, 09:01 PM #2
Re: need help with windows vista.....
I'm not one for use of Toolkits but one thing they are great at is installing the drivers.. From there if your the type that likes to take the manual route and do things by hand then awesome! If not, carry on and allow the toolkit to work its magic for you.
Nexus Root Toolkit v1.8.0 | WugFresh
- 01-04-2014, 09:29 PM #4
- By Jake_15 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 44Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Stacy Barron in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:14 AM
- By retired05 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2014, 12:42 PM
- By AndroidNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2014, 05:47 AM
- By Duncan1982 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2014, 06:43 PM