- 220 Posts
Nexus 5: some help please.
I am currently running cm11 nightlies for the nexus 5 but want to try out aokp ROM nightlies but I can not find a vid with the nexus 5 aokp ROMs and want to know the main difference. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-21-2014 at 11:08 PM.
- 01-21-2014, 09:57 PM #2
Re: some help please.
- 01-21-2014, 11:15 PM #3
Re: Nexus 5: some help please.
Honestly, I prefer Slim over CM, but I have not had much of a chance to try out AOKP. I say why not?
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Nick Bolduc in forum Optimus Elite Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:21 PM
- By sanzfrancisco in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 03:46 PM
- By lifelikelife in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:17 AM
- By j0hnnyyyy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:11 PM
- By DanaS813 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:40 PM