- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Question about Paranoid Android
I've just flashed PA 4.3-beta1 to my Nexus 5 but I don't seem to have the full customization settings, such as settings\toolbars etc. No options to setup tablet UI etc. although quick settings such as immersive are all there. I can't find anything to do with halo either. Can anyone shed any light please?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 05-03-2014, 08:52 AM #2
Re: Question about Paranoid Android
The latest update included Hover, a new notification shade that gives you a preview of what just came in so you don't have to pull down the notification tray. Keep an eye on the weekly updates and changelogs to see what's new.
- 05-19-2014, 06:14 PM #4
- By Fathi Al-Qaisi in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2015, 07:40 AM
- By Fastfwd in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:15 PM
- By Gutsygamestan in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 12:49 PM
- By Welis Sat in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2014, 11:56 AM
- By Jahra22 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 12:16 PM