- 07-10-2014, 08:07 PM #2
Re: boot loop-
Are you still able to boot into recovery mode? If so, you can try wiping the cache partition to see if that fixes the boot loop.
If you did that and are still having issues, you can always flash factory images for the Nexus 5. They're extremely difficult to brick, so that will likely get you back up and running.
You can find a guide for flashing the images here: [GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore
Should be the same for the N5
- 07-11-2014, 10:23 AM #4
- By Theo Pearson-Bray in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 03:10 PM
- By FlareStorm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2014, 02:59 PM
- By PascLeRasc in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 05:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:15 AM