Can't access Recovery Mode

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
I have google Nexus 5x and i'm using the Nexus Root Toolkit
(followed this turorial https://theunlockr.com/2015/12/26/root-nexus-5x/ )
i can't access Recovery Mode anymore and i'm a pretty noob at all this, not sure which of the following information is important so this is just evrything i done.

I selected my model types, enabled USB debugging, unlocked the bootloader, then added Super Su via PC and installed it in Recovery Mode after this i ended up in boot loop (genuisly didn't create a backup).
I formated and deleted everything and then used ''Minimal ADB and Fastboot'' to fix my phone.
I do know now how to root succesfully but the new problem is that i can't go in recovery mode anymore (green Android with red exclamation mark appears).

USB is enabled and the Bootlader still unlocked, i did the ''full driver test'' with the toolkit and it successed.

thanks for all answers

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I have google Nexus 5x and i'm using the Nexus Root Toolkit
(followed this turorial https://theunlockr.com/2015/12/26/root-nexus-5x/ )
i can't access Recovery Mode anymore and i'm a pretty noob at all this, not sure which of the following information is important so this is just evrything i done.

I selected my model types, enabled USB debugging, unlocked the bootloader, then added Super Su via PC and installed it in Recovery Mode after this i ended up in boot loop (genuisly didn't create a backup).
I formated and deleted everything and then used ''Minimal ADB and Fastboot'' to fix my phone.
I do know now how to root succesfully but the new problem is that i can't go in recovery mode anymore (green Android with red exclamation mark appears).

USB is enabled and the Bootlader still unlocked, i did the ''full driver test'' with the toolkit and it successed.

thanks for all answers
That green Android is the recovery you just need a few key presses to access it. When.the robot appears hold the power button for around two seconds, then while holding press volume up and release both at the same time. The recovery menu will then appear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12