I won't buy the Nexus 2015 if _____________

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I won't buy it if it is as big as the rumors say it is. There is no reason why LG can't make this phone about the same size as the previous N5, which had a 5" screen. No reason to make a giant phone for just .2" more screen. So, keeping my fingers crossed it won't be so big.

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I won't buy if the 5.5 is correct on the huawei, will either get note 5 or 6splus or another nexus 6 have pure on order

Posted via the Android Central App

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I won't buy the Nexus 2015 (either model) if my Moto X Pure Edition arrives before the Nexus 2015 (either model) is released.

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I won't boycott a device for solely that reason, but it is a detraction for me to include in. My NVIDIA Shield Tablet has the slot, don't use it, don't like it - wish it wasn't there. My next phone Moto Pure will have it, not going to use it, don't like it, etc. There is an opportunity cost that I don't appreciate to having it there. Of course, I get that many people love that feature and want it and that's cool. I'm just not one of them.

Seriously??? You make THIS one of your "make a stand" points? We're really reaching at this point to find a negative.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Seriously??? You make THIS one of your "make a stand" points? We're really reaching at this point to find a negative.

I've been of the opinion that Nexus and SD Cards should remain mutually exclusive for a long time - and posting about it here. Including it would be a negative for me, but some people would think it is a positive.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Based on the rumoured specs, I'm happy with the Nexus 5's specs and will be getting one. Even if it is slightly more expensive than the previous Nexus 5, I'm willing to pay it.

I'm just hoping that the combination of a 5.2" 1080p screen with 2,700mah battery lasts a pretty solid day with 4+ hours screen time for my usage. Also hoping that the camera on the Nexus 5 is good, because the camera on my current Galaxy S6 is pretty amazing.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Since a few months after the original 5 came out I've been saying how it would be incredibly awesome if Google someday released an updated version of this phone. I'm incredibly excited that my wish may come true in a few short week! The 5 was perfect. Even the battery was acceptable for me since I have chargers everywhere. No, the phone will not be without flaws, but I don't care. I'm buying it and I'm loving it no matter what. I really am hoping for the same soft matte black that the original had but I'll settle for harder plastic if it comes down to it.

Give me my phone Google!

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
You know, for the same price tag Motorola was able to include a QHD display and a portion of the base build has "premium" materials (metal).

I'm not seeing why the Nexus 5X couldn't have kept its predecessor's price tags.

Oh, and Nextbit's Robin has eerily similar specs but at 32GB it's priced at $399.

The 5X should have $349 for 16GB and $399 for 32GB.

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
You know, for the same price tag Motorola was able to include a QHD display and a portion of the base build has "premium" materials (metal).

I'm not seeing why the Nexus 5X couldn't have kept its predecessor's price tags.

Oh, and Nextbit's Robin has eerily similar specs but at 32GB it's priced at $399.

The 5X should have $349 for 16GB and $399 for 32GB.
OIS, laser focusing and fingerprint scanner. That's why.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I don't see OIS, laser focus, and fingerprint scanner costing more than a QHD display. Sadly, I won't buy the N5 at $399. It should stay at $349. I would probably cave and buy it at $379 but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't see OIS, laser focus, and fingerprint scanner costing more than a QHD display. Sadly, I won't buy the N5 at $399. It should stay at $349. I would probably cave and buy it at $379 but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Personally I'd draw the line somewhere around $650-700.

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Well I won't buy the new nexus if I already have a moto x play and don't have to worry about charging all the dam time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non