If true the specs dont sound great

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Was looking at this post here

Google Nexus 5 (2015) Known As Nexus 5X Might Turn Out To Be A Killer Device - Neurogadget.com
Its says not confirmed bht if thats seriously close to the specs it dont seem all that great

I get this was translated, but it's tough to put much stock in such a horrifically written article.

But let's play along for discussion's sake and assume it's true, the 808 processor, 3GB RAM (2 has been mentioned also), 13MP camera, 1080p, 2700 mAh battery, 16/32GB, with NFC, USB-C (hopefully 3.1, 2.0 would be a disappointment) and fingerprint sensor has been pretty consistent with most leaks thus far.

And the author is plain out wrong, no way Google would charge an additional $100 for the extra 16GB.

The main feature with the LG Nexus though is on the software side. Non developers are buying it for 6.0, quick updates, stock Android and hopefully a reasonable price.

Last edited:

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I didn't even bother reading the article because that site is simply just not reliable.

Stick to rumors/leaks by Android Police, Onleaks, and I guess Android Pit.

And the author is plain out wrong, no way Google would charge an additional $100 for the extra 16GB.

I see I made the right choice. It's like they never seen the prices tags of the Nexus line before. Just look at the last three gens and you will see it's ~$50 to go to a higher (double) storage option, not $100.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I see I made the right choice. It's like they never seen the prices tags of the Nexus line before. Just look at the last three gens and you will see it's ~$50 to go to a higher (double) storage option, not $100.

Totally agree... and even if you want to see a current example, then go to Motorola US: Android smartphones, Moto 360 smartwatch, cell phones and build a Moto X Pure Edition... 16G is the standard build, 32G is an additional $50, and 64G is $100 over the standard build.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I didn't even bother reading the article because that site is simply just not reliable.

Stick to rumors/leaks by Android Police, Onleaks, and I guess Android Pit .

Android pit is a hack job site as well, that steals people's videos and dubs their own voice over them. Don't give them any clicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12