"I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Woohoo, delivered! Just a heads up, no signature required but FedEx will just leave it at your door. Fortunately I live close to my apartment and could run home for a minute so the package didn't have to sit outside until 7 or 8 when I get off work.

ig321

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I just got the wonderful news via Google Store email that my Nexus 5X shipped. I paid extra for the overnight shipping, so I should get it tomorrow right?

nexusbandwagon

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on Oct 19th (16GB, Carbon, free shipping), and I just received notification it's being shipped today. According to Fedex it should arrive on Monday.

studiozut

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I still have not received an email, my card hasn't been charged, and the FedEx reference number lookup show nothing--but, the order details page now shows my phone as 'Shipped.'

If you check "order details" on the store page with your order history (where it now says 'shipped') you should see a blue button that say "track it". At least that's how it worked for me!

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been out of the tech junkie rounds for a few years. But my moto x 2014 bricked a week ago so I pre-ordered on 10/12 - quartz 32gb with overnight shipping. It's said processing since some time on Monday and today it turned gray. Delivery estimate of 23rd to 26th.

And of course I'm stuck with a shattered screen, laggy and poorly rooted S4 till it gets here... With a business trip leaving Saturday for a week. So many first world problems... If it doesn't ship tomorrow, work next week will be awful. Makes me wonder if I should have gotten the moto x pure but it's just too damn big for my little hands!

Posted via the Android Central App

jdwire

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Got my 32GB Carbon today, except for one or two of the pixels. Couldn't decide whether to RMA, but I ended up contacting Project Fi, and they issued a replacement with no problem. They couldn't pay me for a new screen protector though.

I should get the new phone by Nov. 2, so I guess that's the expected delivery time now.

khadley

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I dont have that option yet. I was charged yesterday but it is still processing since yesterday. However like some others my order number is now grey. Nothing on Fedex either about being shipped. Im hoping turning grey is letting us know they got to our order but nothing about shipping has updated on their end.

But this entire process is messed up. I ordered mine within an hour on 9/29 and some people ordered theirs last week and are already getting their phone. You think it would have been first come first serve. I guess it could have been availability from where they are and it is shipping from.

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
My status just changed to ship! No email or tracking yet but hopefully it means I'll have it tomorrow if it actually left the warehouse today. Phew. Relief.

I feel awful for anyone who ordered earlier that hasn't had their shipped. Can only assume it's based also on availability from nearest warehouse and depends on color and size. But it would suck seeing others get their phones first.

sinatag

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
My 5x has been sitting in GA for over 24hrs. I live in Jacksonville, fl, supposed to get delivered tomorrow. I hope FedEx didn't lose my package...... Maybe I'm just to excited. Lol

ss_shaji

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I just got shipment notification email with fedex tracking..Will get delivered tomorrow with 1-day shipping.
32GB carbon - ordered 10/05
Shipped from CAROL STREAM, IL