White color - Nexus 5X

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Anyone getting the white 5x? I'm wondering if gets dirty. Anyone who owns/owned a white Nexus can let me know? What material is the back made of? Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think they used the same soft backing as they did on the Nex5 in 2013. If that's the case, white will probably show smudges and such easily.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I've been reading about this online and owners of the white Nexus 5 say that it's made of a material that can be easily cleaned...

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I had the white Nexus 5 and the only way I describe the feeling of the back was a smooth eggshell feeling material which was very slippy in hand. Hopefully they have addressed this with the 5X.

Posted via the Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a white Nexus 5. I love it. The color is more like a bone, but a nice one. It doesn't look cheap at all. The plastic is hard and smooth, very nice. Yes, it can feel slippery in the hand if your hands are very dry. I didn't have a problem holding it naked but I bought a Cruzerlite tpu case for it after the first drop.

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same boat. Love the two tone but worry about dirt. I am in construction too! Lol but what ive done in the past is use a robust case while working and nakwd other times. I actually would like the blue color but dont want it to look too girly

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I am in the same boat. Love the two tone but worry about dirt. I am in construction too! Lol but what ive done in the past is use a robust case while working and nakwd other times. I actually would like the blue color but dont want it to look too girly

The blue one does not look girly. If that's what you actually want, then get the blue color :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Wishing they had added an accent color in the front like they did on the last gen Nexus 5. Added a more cohesive design.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca