Blue Nexus 5x

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi

Thinking of getting the Ice Blue colour.

Reason being I've had most of my phones in Black getting bored white I'm not too keen on. I think the Ice Blue colour is kinda cool

Is anyone else in the same boat and what's your reasons going for the Ice Blue version.

Posted by my Superia z2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I personally wasn't too thrilled with the shade. If it would have been a medium blue (I'm thinking the blue in the Ford logo), I probably would have ordered that.

Delph

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I mostly got the Ice Blue because I'm sick of boring black slabs. Actually, the color was one of the reasons I got the 5X. I think the shade is awesome, Ford blue would have been too dark.

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Thinking of getting the Ice Blue colour.

Reason being I've had most of my phones in Black getting bored white I'm not too keen on. I think the Ice Blue colour is kinda cool

Is anyone else in the same boat and what's your reasons going for the Ice Blue version.

Posted by my Superia z2

Here's an unboxing of it

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
The unboxing made me cancel my original carbon order that i would have gotten the 20th or 21st. Now I'll get it a week later. A short time to get the color I want. Love the blue :D

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Why would you pick a Moto G over a Nexus 5x!

Posted via the Android Central App From my Blackberry Priv where I am out of toilet paper

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Why would you pick a Moto G over a Nexus 5x!

Posted via the Android Central App From my Blackberry Priv where I am out of toilet paper

Because I want SD support. As much as I'm tempted by the 5x it doesn't have that. Plus I'm worried the 5x is still going to be too large for my hand.

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Moto G3 is a great device and I'm betting on the 5X to be awesome as well. I don't think you'll notice a difference between a 5" screen on the Moto G3 vs the 5.2" screen on the 5X. Now 5" to 5.7" you'll definitely notice.... :)

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site
My original order for the 32GB in Carbon did not register with CPW online for whatever reason. But now after seeing the Ice Blue unboxing I'm going to pick one up in store today. The colour looks subtle yet eye catching in a unique way that stands out from your everyday black and white. Happy days!

Posted via the Android Central App