Nexus advertising

madgalaxy

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Been watching the NFL on CBS this afternoon and I was surprised to see commercials for the 5X. Nice to see Google pushing the Nexus!

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I saw those as well. And I've seen a number of them on other networks. I hope this phone has some mass appeal. I have a coworker who runs an iPhone 5 (I think) and is looking into getting a new phone, maybe making the switch to Android. He had never heard of Nexus but seemed intrigued by the pure Android experience (one thing he likes about iPhones is the lack of carrier and other bloatware). I'll definitely be letting him play with my 5X when it comes in. Maybe he'll be converted.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Been watching the NFL on CBS this afternoon and I was surprised to see commercials for the 5X. Nice to see Google pushing the Nexus!

Saw it on Fox with the Redskins/Jets game, too. Odd that they haven't made any attempt to advertise the 6P, although I'll go on record that I think that overall the 5X is going to be the more popular device.

Posted via the Android Central App

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Saw it on Fox with the Redskins/Jets game, too. Odd that they haven't made any attempt to advertise the 6P, although I'll go on record that I think that overall the 5X is going to be the more popular device.

Posted via the Android Central App

I agree. We get a skewed sample on tech forums like this. I really think the vast majority of the general public has no interest in gigantic phablets. That's why I'm going with the 5X at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781