Audio cutting out?

xesionprince

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
Fruity Loops Mobile version 3.0.9.7
Android version 6.0.1
Model: D6503 (Z2)

Problem: possible buffer underrun or cut-out of audio.
[Email address removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Devan Blackburn

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
my samsung galaxy s4 just recently started cutting out with my headphones in. but works perfectly fine with anything else. i've tried 2 different pairs of head phones and it happens with both... is it possible that theres something wrong with the actual headphone jack or just the headphones? i'm getting really upset because i listen to my music every day. and if i cant with headphones i'll end up getting pissed and breaking my phone even worse. i don't have money to get a new phone. please help. i don't know who else to ask

vVick3d

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Likely if you have 2 headphones that work on other devices but not your s4, then it means there is probably a motherboard problem or jack problem. Might want to try the s4 forum and see if others have had the same issue.

JohnsonLFisher

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
My LG v20 recently started having the audio problem. Originally I noticed the pause on YouTubes and thought it was a network issue however the same YouTube that would pause on the LG v20 work just fine from TVs and Blu-ray players using the same network. Next I noticed that music playback on the phone would also cause with a message pointing to the music track. I was able to play the same music tracks using Bluetooth devices driven with the LG v20, but not directly on the phones speaker. So it seems that audio playing directly on the LG v20 is the catalyst for the problem.

MadMax3D

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I don't think this is a hardware issue. I'm getting the same thing happening on my LG G3. Happens while using the native music player or Spotify. It happens intermittently using the jack or phone speakers, but seems to only happen when the screen goes off/rest mode. That's when the audio starts to cut in/out. This is a recent occurance. Possibly since my last update.

Camcuvier

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone ! Just had the same problem. I have a Huawei phone (Android too) i removed Go Security app and the sound doesn't cutting out anymore 😉

CeeStyle

Aug 2, 2017
Visit site
I know I'm replying off of an old thread but John, thank you so much for this solution. I tried everything. I have an LG G3 and I tried clearing my Bluetooth cache, clearing the data, removing the battery, restarting, you get the idea.... who would have thought the problem was associated with OK Google. Thank you so much for the solution. It took me a long time to register for an account for some reason but it was worth it to thank you. Thought I had a faulty Bluetooth speaker. Take care

CeeStyle

Aug 2, 2017
Visit site
I spoke too soon. It looks like it was just a temporary solution and as soon as I hit my home screen, the audio started cutting out again :-( But still appreciate it!