Phone unresponsive after sleeping

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Two mornings in a row now I have woken up to a somewhat responsive phone. I have it on my nightstand laying down so it goes into Doze I'm sure.

I pick it up in the morning and I can't click on any apps. They just do not load when touched. I can move between home screens but it is weird. You can usually only flip back and forth between homes creens and not stop in the middle and have half of 2 home screens showing but this is what happens.

A reboot fixes the problem but it's still annoying. Anyone experience anything similar?

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Two mornings in a row now I have woken up to a somewhat responsive phone. I have it on my nightstand laying down so it goes into Doze I'm sure.

I pick it up in the morning and I can't click on any apps. They just do not load when touched. I can move between home screens but it is weird. You can usually only flip back and forth between homes creens and not stop in the middle and have half of 2 home screens showing but this is what happens.

A reboot fixes the problem but it's still annoying. Anyone experience anything similar?

Hehe. I feel like your phone in the mornings too...can't wake up!

Seriously, though, I don't have this issue.

Perhaps before you goto bed tonight, consider putting your phone in Safe Mode and see if it still won't completely wake up tomorrow? Might be an app that doesn't do Doze very well....

Remember: apps have to be optimized to work with the OS that we are running--if it isn't, you can expect all sorts of weird behavior! Since the 5X is on Marshmallow, it is highly likely that many of the apps are not YET optimized for 6.0.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Hehe. I feel like your phone in the mornings too...can't wake up!

Seriously, though, I don't have this issue.

Perhaps before you goto bed tonight, consider putting your phone in Safe Mode and see if it still won't completely wake up tomorrow? Might be an app that doesn't do Doze very well....

Remember: apps have to be optimized to work with the OS that we are running--if it isn't, you can expect all sorts of weird behavior! Since the 5X is on Marshmallow, it is highly likely that many of the apps are not YET optimized for 6.0.

I've only downloaded one app since this started happening so I've removed the app and will see if this happens again tomorrow morning. It was just really weird. Like my phone would do certain things but not open apps or even scroll correctly between the home screens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15