Does any physical store sell the Nexus 5X in the US?

chef91

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi AC Community!

I have a quick question. Does anyone know if the Nexus 5X is sold in any brick&mortar store in the US? I live in the UK and have checked that the North American version has the right bands for Three UK. My girlfriend is visiting NY at the end of the month and we were wondering if she could buy it there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

sfringer

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi AC Community!

I have a quick question. Does anyone know if the Nexus 5X is sold in any brick&mortar store in the US? I live in the UK and have checked that the North American version has the right bands for Three UK. My girlfriend is visiting NY at the end of the month and we were wondering if she could buy it there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Not at this time.

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Here's where you can buy the Google Nexus 5X | Android Central

Carphone Warehouse

In the UK, smartphone retailer Carphone Warehouse has announced that it will offer the Nexus 5X "upon launch." Interested customers, however, can go ahead and start pre-ordering the handset starting on September 30. Mum's the word on pricing for the moment, but Carphone Warehouse says you can expect it to start out at £26.99 per month. However, we'd expect outright purchases to line up with Google's stated pricing.

Pre-order the Nexus 5X from Carphone Warehouse (Starting September 30)

EE

Also in the UK, carrier EE has announced that it will also stock the Nexus 5X. Pre-orders from EE will begin on October 9, and pricing will run $19.99 per month on EE's 24-month plan. While you can't pre-order just yet, EE says that you can register for updates on ordering from the link below.

Register your interest in the Nexus 5X from EE

Google has also confirmed the smartphone will be available later from other carriers and retailers, but as of this writing no specific outlets have been announced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38