Question about changing font size

iamloco724

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
So my vision is not the greatest and these fonts are definitely smaller i set it to large and the system fonts and some apps change but other apps dont change like facebook is still smaller, is there any other way to change this so all apps are the same font size?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Did you set the text to large in the Settings>Accessibility​ menu? Also, in that menu, try the Magnification Gestures.

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
So my vision is not the greatest and these fonts are definitely smaller i set it to large and the system fonts and some apps change but other apps dont change like facebook is still smaller, is there any other way to change this so all apps are the same font size?
I also have bad eyesight and find the N5X mostly usable. Some apps, like Facebook, do indeed have TINY fonts no matter what you do. I find this the same on every device I've used.. Facebook is just a terrible app overall and it's not limited to the N5X. I have this problem on a Note 5 and on iPhone 6S...

Until Facebook allows font size changes, that app is unusable to me..

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
You could use the mobile site for Facebook and set the font size in chrome to a larger value. You can also zoom in then.

I have poor eyesight and have the font size set to the largest. Mostly I find things ok although Google plus is a little small and I have to say I would like messenger and hangouts to be larger. I'm not quite sure why they are so stingy with the font size when other apps change by so much more

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke