Charger for Nexus 5 x

bob60

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone
I have just ordered the 5x to replace my nexus 5. Because I travel a lot I need to purchase an additional cable and charger as my previous ones will not work with this phone. Can anyone reccomend one please. Also a silly question but I think the new type USB is the same as the ipad air2 which I have. Could I use that charger to charge my new phone?
Thanks

bob60

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, it looks like I will buy an adapter rather than a second charger. Just so I am clear, the adapter goes into the end cable of my charger and this then connects to my 5x. Is this correct?
Thanks.

Bierich

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
iorange cables work great. No issues with charging or data sync.

The adapters are hit and miss. I bought a few while waiting for the new cable. They don't allow rapid charging but if you can live without it they're fine.

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
The charger from the play store works great. I bought 2 of them. I also got two A to C cables from Mono Price to use with my computer and existing chargers. I've been happy with all of them. Be careful about adapters. Some of them apparently draw too much current and can damage chargers and the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks