Nexus 5x- Why can't I configure Outlook exchange mail?

A

AC Question

Nexus 5x- Cant configure Outlook exchange mail

I have just bought the new Nexus 5x and have downloaded the Outlook app for android. I am trying to configure the outlook exchange for my office email, but it does not get configured. I am sure about the server details etc that i am using to configure. I am now using an alternate app - 'Bluemail' with the same setting and this is working. I want to use outlook exchange and need help to get this started! Can someone help?

Don_Henry

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Nexus 5x- Cant configure Outlook exchange mail

I have just bought the new Nexus 5x and have downloaded the Outlook app for android. I am trying to configure the outlook exchange for my office email, but it does not get configured. I am sure about the server details etc that i am using to configure. I am now using an alternate app - 'Bluemail' with the same setting and this is working. I want to use outlook exchange and need help to get this started! Can someone help?

I did a lot of research and ended up downloading Nine - Exchange on Mobile. It supports Exchange ActiveSync. It works absolutely flawlessly for email, calendar and contacts - and it also supports Exchange Tasks and Notes. There is a 14 day trial. Search GPS for "Nine" - and make sure it is the full app name as I stated above.

Nexus 5X on AT&T - Posted via the Android Central App

Donscilioto

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I have having the same issue. I also downloaded the BlueMail app and got it to work, but I don't really like that app and would rather be using Outlook. Have you figured anything out?

Also what happened to the default Android Mail app? I upgraded from a Galaxy S4 and that's what I used to use for my company email.