Flashed 6.0.1 and now the camera doesn't work.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Any app that uses the camera sees only black. Totally unresponsive. I tried doing a normal wipe from the phone and it didn't fix the issue. Anyone else have this problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I also have no camera issues on 6.0.1. Though it did erase my voicemail settings and bluetooth auto connect in my car stopped working (it's now working again).

LordArgyris

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
When I initially flashed 6.0.1 I had the same issue. Reflashing fixed it for me. At the time I was messing around with root and I assumed that something I did there caused the camera issue, but seeing this topic makes me think it might have just been an update glitch since I rerooted after reflashing and haven't had any issues with the camera.

Surizon1

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
When I initially flashed 6.0.1 I had the same issue. Reflashing fixed it for me. At the time I was messing around with root and I assumed that something I did there caused the camera issue, but seeing this topic makes me think it might have just been an update glitch since I rerooted after reflashing and haven't had any issues with the camera.

I am still getting used to this process, so what did you reflash? Was it the boot.img?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12