Nexus 5X Battery

Alliot Hong

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I've been using my phone for about 3 hours now with non heavy use and it is at 56% right now from a full charge; I've used texts, chrome, snapchat, Instagram, and other non heavy apps for short periods of time. Is the Nexus 5x battery capacity just that small or is my phone using more battery than I think it should be?

Posted via the Android Central App

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Well, one time is nothing to worry about. If this is a routine occurrence, then there may be an issue.

In addition to above screen shots, tap the battery chart. You should see a more detailed breakdown of battery usage like the one below. Look for problems like poor signal strength.

Attachments

• 20546.jpg
    20546.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 121

Alliot Hong

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I've had the phone for about 1-2 months now and the battery just seems to die so quickly. Like the battery would drop down 1% after not alot of on-screen time

Posted via the Android Central App

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Unlikely that you can change the battery. There wouldn't be room. Manufacturers cram everything in there pretty tight.

^^^Regarding the the rapid 1-2% drop with very little SOT, remember that the battery will drop from 100% to ~90% pretty quickly. That's OK. It should taper off after that.