answering Nexus 5X

Exalted

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I can't answer this phone and using many APS . If it came. preloaded I cancelled it when I reset Can someone assist me recovering this function Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

malt1977

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Can you be a little more specific please? Do you mean that when somebody calls you, you don't have the option to slide to the right to answer?

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I can't answer this phone and using many APS . If it came. preloaded I cancelled it when I reset Can someone assist me recovering this function Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Did you disable something? Is this device rooted or modded?

Last edited:

Exalted

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I want to answer the phone and I need a app for a Nexus 5x. It is unlocked and I use Cricket LTE 4.0. I do no have the slide right function

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I want to answer the phone and I need a app for a Nexus 5x. It is unlocked and I use Cricket LTE 4.0. I do no have the slide right function

You didn't answer the question of whether or not you disabled any apps or rooted/modded the device.

If you did not disable or mod the device, then the Phone app--which is preloaded on the device--serves this function (dialer and phone). The phone app is accessible after you get past the Lock Screen.

More info here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol