Ice version with a skin?

weezy2

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello all, I'm going to be getting a 5X for my new daily phone. I am stuck between getting the Black or the Ice color. I like the Ice color for it's uniqueness but, I am concerned if I get a skin or case for it the fingerprint scanner/logo would look weird.

Does anyone have a Ice 5X with a skin/case on it, if so can you post a picture of it?

f4ipilot

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the ice color and have it housed in the Google nexus emerald case. It is the case with the soft touch back on the Google store. I really like the color of the phone and case. The case is a slightly darker shade of green than the phone but they compliment each other well. The color is unique and in my opinion looks very sharp.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, the Ice color is really nice. I babied my phone when I had it but that color is so nice looking. I had the Adopted case in black on it, and it just kind of looked like it had dots of blue? Not sure how to describe it.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
so I got this case
Nexus 5X Case, PLESON® [Tou] LG Nexus 5X Clear Case Cover, Crystal Clear/Dotted Slim Fit/Lightweight/Exact Fit/NO Bulkiness Clear back panel+Soft TPU Protective bumper Case for Google Nexus 5X (2015) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017NEVAB...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5138411

I love it, it's totally clear fits fairly well. the buttons are off a little but does not affect function

N5x on Fi Network here

weezy2

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I think that's the case I just ordered the other day. Eventually I'll probably get one of those "Live" cases when I'm over the mint color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci