Nexus 5x charging problems and cache cleaning questions.

Finboy1234

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
I listen to music with my bluetooth speaker, can that eat so much off the battery? I took my nexus from the charger 10 minutes ago and my battery has already dropped 4 percent.. estimated lasting time is 4 hours..

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have all the normal apps, not anything that special.. Facebook,instagram,snapchat,9gag,reddit,netflix etc..

I had to laugh. I not only had none of the normal apps but I didn't even know what 9Gag was. When I see people playing games on their cellphones and constantly working with social media and watching movies and videos I'm not surprised at the relatively short battery life.

Finboy1234

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Lol, well i am pretty heavy user, so maybe i just have to deal with the battery life or get a better phone. I just don't think the battery should drop when im not using it. Im losing about 10% in an hour, even when its in my pocket and not in use. I don't have any apps on, neither the bluetooth or gps.. I mean that can't be normal :D?

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Facebook is terrible for battery life. I'm not going to say that using the Facebook app invalidates complaints about battery life but.... I can't find a way to finish that sentence.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Trigati

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Lol, well i am pretty heavy user, so maybe i just have to deal with the battery life or get a better phone. I just don't think the battery should drop when im not using it. Im losing about 10% in an hour, even when its in my pocket and not in use. I don't have any apps on, neither the bluetooth or gps.. I mean that can't be normal :D?

And it isn't checking your Facebook and Twitter and etc. accounts?

Finboy1234

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes, and snapchat is also very power consuming. It seems the android nougat release date is today, lets hope it comes fast, and makes some improvements to my devices battery life.. it would be nice to see if you guys reply here when and in what country you will get the official update. I live in finland my self

Finboy1234

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
And it isn't checking your Facebook and Twitter and etc. accounts?

No. The phone was in standby, only few snapchat notifications came, and i chekced them, screen was on approximately only for 3 minutes. After i looked those snaps i closed the app and left my phone in my pocket.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800