Bluetooth Issue

lasal93

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
When I turn on my bluetooth, it will try to connect to my home bluetooth speaker while I am at work! During lunch break, I use my bluetooth headset to listen to Hulu. My headset is a paired device just like my living room keyboard, car and home speaker. While it will automatically connect to my other paired devices, why won't it connect to my bluetooth headset?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Is your Bluetooth headset powered on? Most of them will power-off after a period of disuse to save battery.

My Bluetooth headset (Jaybird X2) connects within a few seconds of my powering it on.

lasal93

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Is your Bluetooth headset powered on? Most of them will power-off after a period of disuse to save battery.

My Bluetooth headset (Jaybird X2) connects within a few seconds of my powering it on.
Today for example: I turned on my bluetooth and switched on bluetooth for my phone. It did not connect so I went into Settings. I saw that it was trying to connect to a device seven miles away!

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I occasionally, rarely, use Bluetooth earphones with my Nexus 5x. I use my Bluetooth keyboard more often. I use Bluetooth earphones always with Skype. I have found that with my desktop computer and my Nexus 5x I need to turn on the program I'm using--such as Skype or GMail--and then turn on the Bluetooth device. I usually watch on Skype to see the speaker/microphone options switch from the computer to SB220 for my earphones.

If I start the Bluetooth device first, it doesn't seem to work no matter what I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463