5x wifi/LTE connection issue

hbridges

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
After the update my wifi and lte will loose internet. Still have connection just no internet has the ! Icon. Once I restart my phone it works again for a few hours before it just stops again.

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
After the update my wifi and lte will loose internet. Still have connection just no internet has the ! Icon. Once I restart my phone it works again for a few hours before it just stops again.
Don't know about the phone data (haven't activated fi yet), but there's quite a long list of Wi-Fi dropping from the 5ghz band. I got my phone on Monday, 19th. Went from 6.0 to nrd90s with a sideload on Monday. Today I noticed Wi-Fi drop. Only reboot got it going again. It looks like our other 5x which we bought 8 mos ago, dropped 5ghz but auto connected to 2.4. Reporters on the Google product forum say this is new since N; unique to 5x (many of us own multiple Nexus devices); and, happens mostly when on 5ghz. Check it out https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/nexus/Qbeb7ZP0wOw. Report your issue if you haven't already.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane