Google Assistant

ElderHallow

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
So after the recent announcement that all Android phones will be getting Google Assistant has anyone got it yet?

If not anyone know a date we'll be getting it?

jasonandrews25788

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
there's no an exact date.
Specifically, Google says Assistant will arrive “this week to English users in the U.S., followed by English in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom, as well as German speakers in Germany.”

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
So after the recent announcement that all Android phones will be getting Google Assistant has anyone got it yet?

If not anyone know a date we'll be getting it?

Both my Maxx 2 and 5X have it as of yesterday. I was playing around with my Maxx 2 (which doesn't have a sim) and realized assistant had shown up. So I checked my 5X and it had it as well. I don't know when it actually arrived.

I can't say much more because I haven't used it and probably won't.

drvier8

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could go back to Google Now or whatever they were calling the "OK Google" feature before Assistant. Assistant has fewer features. It cannot save inputs to existing Google Keep lists (i used this all the time to add things to my work or personal to do lists or my grocery list). It also does not do "what is this song?" Very dissapointed that google went backwards in functionality.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could go back to Google Now or whatever they were calling the "OK Google" feature before Assistant. Assistant has fewer features. It cannot save inputs to existing Google Keep lists (i used this all the time to add things to my work or personal to do lists or my grocery list). It also does not do "what is this song?" Very dissapointed that google went backwards in functionality.
Curious, it does shopping lists for me. I say add blah blah to my shopping list and it adds it to the existing one in Google keep

drvier8

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It will create a new one called Google Assistant Shopping List and add the item to that. But I have a grocery list, a costo list, a christmas list... If i say "add x to my costco list" it just adds it to the Google Assistant Shopping List....

It ignores the other lists

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma