Nexus 6/Shamu by Motorola?

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'll be glad to be one of those "6" people. Do the math...big phones sell.

I'm not bagging big phones at all. I have a oneplus one phone, but if you want to break out the calculator do the math on smaller phones. They sell A LOT more than large phones, especially 6" screens.

Posted via Android Central App

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm not bagging big phones at all. I have a oneplus one phone, but if you want to break out the calculator do the math on smaller phones. They sell A LOT more than large phones, especially 6" screens.

fallacious argument. smaller phones are free/cheaper.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Got numbers to back up that claim?

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
You can check out my posts in the x+1 section which validate my claims.

...Or not if you want to ignore them.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with your posts?

So what's the deal? It'll be a 5.9/6" Screen? Or are there two models, the 5.2" and 5.9"? Any idea about the other specs, like the 3gb ram, 1440p screen, Snap 805 etc?

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with your posts?

So what's the deal? It'll be a 5.9/6" Screen? Or are there two models, the 5.2" and 5.9"? Any idea about the other specs, like the 3gb ram, 1440p screen, Snap 805 etc?

As far as I know, only one, which is just about 6 inches. I don't know the inside specs.

It's nothing that had resurfaced, it's just that I've actually seen and held the Moto nexus. People are touting the benchmark stats as gospel...that would leave the screen size at 4.6"...which is way too small.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know, only one, which is just about 6 inches. I don't know the inside specs.

It's nothing that had resurfaced, it's just that I've actually seen and held the Moto nexus. People are touting the benchmark stats as gospel...that would leave the screen size at 4.6"...which is way too small.

There's a reasonable chance the 6" device was just a test unit. I'm sure Motorola are testing all sorts of devices at all sorts of sizes. The 6" unit may just be one of the test devices, whereas the real ready-for-retail unit may be the 5.2" one that's been floating about. Or the 6" unit could be a separate Motorola device rather than the Nexus.

torloth

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I just want it to be a better nexus 5 with better battery life. 5.2" screen sounds big enough for me but to be honest i will buy whatever it is.
Lets be Frank here this phone will sell well because it is a nexus phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87