Nexus 6p Official Case

ken_e1407

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
how about the button ? easy to press ? I bought from ebay china seller sometime, my package getting lost almost 50%..... do they provide you the tracking number for you to track for order ???

Thank you!

ken_e1407

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Just received my case today (took about 3 weeks!) definitely worth the wait though, 99% sure it is the legit official case, seems very high quality, absolutely love it so I would recommend buying from the same seller on eBay for €12 or whatever it was

Posted via the Android Central App

how about the button ? easy to press ? I bought from ebay china seller sometime, my package getting lost almost 50%..... do they provide you the tracking number for you to track for order ???

Thank you!

Gangrel

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I've read several reviews and they all complain about the case covering the buttons which makes you press them when you don't mean to. Has that been your experience?

Derek_B

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't have an answer, but you might be interested to know that the (supposedly) official 6P case is being sold on eBay for around $12-13 with free shipping, significantly cheaper than the $35 on the Google Store. The caveats are that they're shipped direct from China (so it'll take a while to ship), and there's no definite guarantee that these are 100% authentic.

For Huawei Google Nexus 6P Genuine Official Bumper Soft TPU Flannel Cover Case | eBay

Thanks for this. I ordered the case a couple of weeks ago and received it today. Looks like the real deal and it fits great!

berj79

May 18, 2016
Visit site
does the camera laser focus still work with this replica case? heard the replica one covers the laser focus part, is that true?

Thanks,