Good looking case?

lita_g

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I had a Nokia for the longest time, so never needed a case. Finally had to break up with Microsoft, and as much as I'm enjoying some of the functionality of Android (still working on some kinks), I hate the need of a case, but the 6P sure is slippery. As a person that keeps phones for over 2 years and without any scratches I have to cave and get a case.

Long story short, any decent looking cases? I have gone through the usual sites, and checked all the threads here, and sorry to say none of these cases lool stylish at all. I am not the cable guy, and I don't use a holster, but I need something that will give me some peace of mind. Even the new Microsoft phone had some fancy leather cases available, nothing with some good looks for the 6P?

Posted via the Android Central App

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the Speck Candyshell. Got it for free when I bought the phone and it's really nice I like it so far

spawndoodling

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the official case (the one with the fabric-esque patterned background) and for the most part really like it. It's stylish enough for my liking, although it doesn't necessarily offer the phone the best drop protection. It's about $35 on the Play Store.

lita_g

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Still can't find cases in colors, I thought Android was supposed to give more options, sigh

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Nexus 6p or any of the Nexus lines don't have a big audience like iPhones and Samsung series so case manufactures won't waste their time on a few sales but focuses on the big sales. I do wish to see more but this is what we have to work with.

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Try Seidio. They redesigned the Surface case to address the issues it was having with the kick stand and they have color options available.

lita_g

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
A few more have popped up on Amazon so I'll figure out which one I can order where shipping is not too expensive. Seidio only had 3 colors, and the kick stand adds bulk to it, and I don't understand the need for a kickstand on a phone anyway.

Bowlegz

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Try the live case from Google. You can upload any picture or patterns that you want, so that your case can truly be one of a kind!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01