- 8 Posts
Speck Candyshell and Screen protectors
I posted a different thread asking in general about cases and screen protectors, but so far no responses.
Well, I asked Speck Customer Service if I can use the case with the RhinoShield or other screen protectors, they did not give a clear answer.
"Thanks for contacting Speck! We design our Google cases according to Google's specifications. Ports are sized and fit to the included Huawei headphones and charging cable. Third party accessories may work but unfortunately not guaranteed. A local reseller may have a demo case to help verify compatibility. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us."
So, can anyone help.
I am most interested in the Rhinoshield since glass shattering is my primary fear. Does ANYONE use this case with a screen protector, and if so, are there any issues. Does anyone know of Screen protectors that do not work well. I am assuming you put the screen protector on before the case (well put in the Sim first). I have never owned a smart phone.
- 09-22-2016, 01:28 AM #2
- 215 Posts
I have the speck and iblason case. Both work well with glass screen protectors. Both have a bit of a lip when you put the phone face down. Both feel sturdy and protective on phone. iblason is a bit heavier and bulky than the speck case but I don't mind because phone feels well protected. I don't mind bulkier cases as long as they protect the phone. Both are good cases. Speck is the one with the grey trim around it. (https://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Kick...cUvbUpU5438056)
- 09-22-2016, 01:29 AM #3
- 09-24-2016, 09:27 AM #4
- 01-07-2017, 04:59 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2016, 10:26 AM
- By QuantamPulse in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-24-2016, 10:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2016, 03:46 AM
- By jnb22019 in forum Samsung Galaxy S7 edgeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 08:32 PM