Cables for 6P that work with a car charger?

robh2

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
EDIT: I finally found out the cables that I have that work are by UNU. They say they are approved for the Nexus 5X and 6P phones and so far work great all around. I have ordered more.

I looked, but did not see this specific issue.

I have multiple cables that I have purchased locally and they work great in wall and car chargers, but no name on them (EDIT: Found a name on them and they are by UNU, I could not see the name before in the dark car). I have purchased cables two seperate times, different models of cables from Aukey and they were mulitpacks so I had multiple to test. Both orders and all 12 cables total failed to work with any of my 4 car chargers. All different models, yet my unknown brand of cables work great.

Who makes a good flexable cable that works with a car charger? I would prefer a multipack as they are cheaper. I need 3 and 6 foot lengths.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Blurr26

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
EDIT: I finally found out the cables that I have that work are by UNU. They say they are approved for the Nexus 5X and 6P phones and so far work great all around. I have ordered more.

I looked, but did not see this specific issue.

I have multiple cables that I have purchased locally and they work great in wall and car chargers, but no name on them (EDIT: Found a name on them and they are by UNU, I could not see the name before in the dark car). I have purchased cables two seperate times, different models of cables from Aukey and they were mulitpacks so I had multiple to test. Both orders and all 12 cables total failed to work with any of my 4 car chargers. All different models, yet my unknown brand of cables work great.

Who makes a good flexable cable that works with a car charger? I would prefer a multipack as they are cheaper. I need 3 and 6 foot lengths.

Thank you.
Have you checked out monoprice.com? Not sure if they have the cables you need, but worth checking out. They've been my goto source for cables of all kinds for years...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie