Best inconspicuous BT headset

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, just as the title suggests, what's the best overall most inconspicuous BT headset available? I've narrowed my search down to the Moto hint 2nd Gen, and possibly be Plantronics voyager edge. The main difference is the size of course. I'll be wearing it whenever I get a phone call. I either use speakerphone, or BT. I hate putting the phone up to my ears. I enjoy multitasking while in a call, such as writing info down in keep, etc. Thanks for any help!

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I personally found the 'Hint' to be very comfortable, but there's also Samsung's Gear IconX and, of course, Apple's AirPods (which I find to be horrible in design, but AC seems to like them. Apple's AirPods may be the best Bluetooth earbuds for Android | Android Central).
I hear ya. I'm glad you said that about the hint! I personally love the design of them. I don't need to be wearing them constantly so they can always be in the charging case. Also, the fact that they turn on and off automatically when in her ear, and removed, is awesome!

tbonepat11

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
AirPods are nice and this is coming from a Apple hater. But the tech will be knocked off soon so I would wait for "AeroPods" to come out lol.