6P confirmed to have a MicroSD card slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
https://ausdroid.net/2015/09/28/fol...-huawei-nexus-6p-just-passed-fcc-sd-card-tow/

Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking I'd like to welcome you aboard the Hype Train, as we are approaching a maximum cruising speed of 200mph.

Sorry to interrupt your travels once again, if you look to your left in around 2 minutes time we will be passing the wonderful sights of the Galaxy Note 5, and shortly after as you look to your right don't miss the opportunity to admire the view of the iPhone 6S Plus as we continue to pass by towards our destination.

We are expecting to be pulling in to San Fransisco station at sometime tomorrow, so relax and enjoy the rest of your journey.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Bring on the 32 GB Graphite/Aluminum. If true, I'm pumped. I assume the H1511 model will be the one sold in the Google store?

Posted via the Android Central App

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Ugh, now the biggest factor, will it work on VZW. This as as close to my dream phone that I want. Just too bad no one is going to 1080screens for 5.5" or bigger phones and 4000mah battery.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, now the biggest factor, will it work on VZW. This as as close to my dream phone that I want. Just too bad no one is going to 1080screens for 5.5" or bigger phones and 4000mah battery.

I would say yes to Verizon.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Im not holding my breathe for it until its officially announced.

Just saying .. it makes sense they will support it. It wouldn't make sense for them to add support (like the previous Nexus) then remove it for this one.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Just saying .. it makes sense they will support it. It wouldn't make sense for them to add support (like the previous Nexus) then remove it for this one.

Yea it makes sense but it's VZW, nothing they do makes sense.

The Galaxy Nexus was on VZW then the two after, Nexus 4/5, was not supported by VZW but the Nexus 6 was. I do hope moving forward with phones these day, all US carriers are supported.

adamgalas1

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Project Fi requires CDMA so it will work with Sprint's network, and VZ is CDMA based too.

So likely the 6P will have the capability to run on VZ but whether the company will allow the phone onto its precious network is another story.

After all it will be sold off contract sans bloatware and unless VZ can install its crapware and engrave their logo onto a phone they aren't interested in giving consumers "the privilege" of paying them an arm and a leg.

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Iam sold.. 32gb with a sd card works for me!! Even if its only 64gb capacity which the standard being 128gb .. Now iam really excited!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance