"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

He is specifically talking about those who ordered their phone through Project Fi. It appears Fi is planning on having a different protection plan and that the details aren't finalized yet. As he points out, where the option would have been to add the protection plan when ordering the phone, there was merely a checkbox to have Google let you know when the protection plan becomes available with Project Fi. I'm wondering if the Fi protection plan will be a monthly plan, and only good while you are using Project Fi.
I get that. It was clearly stated in his first sentence. I was just reiterating what the Google store policy was. I hope when I call to return, they can just add it on for me. I don't see the need to send the phone back for a non tangible addition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand also shipped from Carol Stream, IL and Louisville, KY, so I suppose whatever your shipping times are from those locations ;)

I've had things ship from my own state before (Illinois) and it takes just as long as the predicted shipping says it will. It seems even though the distance is closer, doesn't always mean it's quicker. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

John Estep

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I've had things ship from my own state before (Illinois) and it takes just as long as the predicted shipping says it will. It seems even though the distance is closer, doesn't always mean it's quicker. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App
Wow, that sucks. When things ship from Fedex Mira Loma in CA I get them next day regardless of shipping speed.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
On a side note. My Verus case shipped from Amazon. At least I won't be without protection. ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

kalookakoo

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Ordered within minutes of link going live, OCT 30-Nov3 (3-5 day shipping, forgot to pick 1 day), order has been pending for almost a week now. Going to guess it goes to processing on thursday/friday, and ships Monday, right on the shipping date they told me to expect.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine too except looks like it's coming DHL from China! Has an estimated arrival at my house in Texas of November 5th

Yes, they ship it DHL Global... I think a Stage Coach or Paddle Boat would have been faster considering it's shipped from California. Mine was shipped on Oct 14 and arrived in Minnesota today.

Kaiser King

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I've pre-ordered mine from Carphone Warehouse in the UK, and they say my delivery is expected on the 22nd of October, so hopefully it won't be much longer till they start shipping. :)

SaracenSam

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
I ordered once the site went live and I am still in "PREORDERED" with shipping day estimate of Nov 10-12. I was pissed at the length at first, then I realized it could have been because I order the 128GB version in Graphite. I don't know, all I do know is that I want this Nexus to come ASAP because I'm sick of my iPhone 6 Plus that has been completely unusable since iOS 9.