6P Active Notifications? or options?

Meinbeast19

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I read with all the sensors in the black bar on the back of the Nexus 6P that there are some active notification options..

I wasn't able to find anymore info on this. I am coming from a Moto Driod Maxx and have come to enjoy the active notifications and view of the time when I move my phone. Can I do the same with this phone or is the only notification option the color changing LED? Are there any comparable 3rd party apps that can emulate what the moto notifications can do?

I think that alone will be the determining factor between the Nexus 6P and the Droid turbo 2, for me.

Thanks!

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I read with all the sensors in the black bar on the back of the Nexus 6P that there are some active notification options..

I wasn't able to find anymore info on this. I am coming from a Moto Driod Maxx and have come to enjoy the active notifications and view of the time when I move my phone. Can I do the same with this phone or is the only notification option the color changing LED? Are there any comparable 3rd party apps that can emulate what the moto notifications can do?

I think that alone will be the determining factor between the Nexus 6P and the Droid turbo 2, for me.

Thanks!

Google still has Ambient Display, which is their version of Moto Display from the Nexus 6, so the necessary pixels will light up if you move the phone. It also has the notification light, so it depends if you enable Ambient Display.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar