Will I be able to pair my FitBit to the Nexus 6p?

A

AC Question

Will I be able to pair my FitBit to the Nexus 6p

I use my FitBit everyday, when I get my Nexus 6p will I be able to pair the two?

Hunter Petit

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Will I be able to pair my FitBit to the Nexus 6p

Yup, just download the FitBit app from the Play Store to your Nexus 6P and pair away!

Posted via the Android Central App

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

Dude, honestly, you're spamming the heck out of this forum. Why not keep your questions in one thread?

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Dude, honestly, you're spamming the heck out of this forum. Why not keep your questions in one thread?

"AC Question" isn't a username, it's a generic title for people who ask a question and don't have an account.

At least this question is more legit than some of them that are still floating around.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

"AC Question" isn't a username, it's a generic title for people who ask a question and don't have an account.

At least this question is more legit than some of them that are still floating around.
Oh, ok, that makes sense.

Maybe they need to keep these in a single thread then? I dunno, but these are getting tedious.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Maybe they need to keep these in a single thread then? I dunno, but these are getting tedious.

Yeah, you're not alone with that viewpoint. People have rallied in some of the other threads.

This person didn't specify why they were concerned about the compatibility but there has been marshmallow issues so it wasn't a bad question if you know the background.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

This wouldn't really work since AAQ can be used all across the board (not just for the Nexus 6P).

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Off topic: sometimes AAQ threads are unapproved by the system; the guest user can't be informed and they assume their thread didn't get posted. They then create multiple threads until one goes through. Moderators then delete duplicates.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Off topic: sometimes AAQ threads are unapproved by the system; the guest user can't be informed and they assume their thread didn't get posted. They then create multiple threads until one goes through. Moderators then delete duplicates.

This. We try to keep things tame -- We have had tons of people use AAQ and come back later on just to say thanks (by registering and saying it). As with anything though .. It can be abused or mis-used by some. Sadly that is just how the world works.

The best thing you can do if you truly thing someone is using it for abuse is to report it. This us (mods) can be notified of the post and look at it as soon as we can.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

This. We try to keep things tame -- We have had tons of people use AAQ and come back later on just to say thanks (by registering and saying it). As with anything though .. It can be abused or mis-used by some. Sadly that is just how the world works.

The best thing you can do if you truly thing someone is using it for abuse is to report it. This us (mods) can be notified of the post and look at it as soon as we can.

Can the original poster reply to the thread or would they have to create a profile and identify themselves as the OP?

I'm just wondering in threads like this if we can ask followup questions to the OP or if there's just no point.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084